Jumpstart your career today with DESTA’s TechBuro!
Just like the cloud you use to backup your phone, more and more companies are choosing to store their information digitally. Data Analysts trained to digitize and manage information are increasingly in demand, but the tech industry is still experiencing a major shortage of diversity. With lots of opportunity and average salaries starting at $35k, a career as a Data Analyst might be right for you.
Tech Buro is the first of its kind paid data analyst training program developed to make tech careers more accessible to Black youth.
Through Tech Buro, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Receive 18 weeks of paid training
- Attend networking events with professionals in the tech industry
- Take structured data courses
- Analyze real client files
- Develop skills in data management and cloud solutions
- Obtain employability training to help with CV writing and job interviews
- Receive assistance with job placement
To be considered for Tech Buro, applicants should possess the following:
- Basic Excel knowledge
- A willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Time management skills and punctuality
TechBuro is part of DESTA’s employability program, so no prior work experience is required.
In keeping with DESTA’s mission, applicants must be 18 to 35 years old at the time of application.
Start your tech career today! Register here: http://bit.ly/Techburoapply
Thinking of applying? For more details, we encourage you to attend our information session on February 26, 2019 from 6:00PM-8:00PM at DESTA Black Youth Network.
Tech Buro wouldn’t be possible without Una Buro. Una Buro helps small businesses and non-profit organizations transform scattered data into powerful insights that ease operations and reporting.