Duration: 3 months, up to 15h/week
Location: Montreal, Quebec (remote for the time being)
Language: English, French, an asset
Compensation: Hourly rate based on experience level of candidate
DESTA is looking to hire a part-time Social Media Coordinator. In this role, you will manage DESTA’s social media platforms, create content, engage with the social media community and market DESTA’s services and events in line with DESTA’s social media strategy and overall organizational mission.
- Grow DESTA’s social media following
- Create relevant content to drive website and social traffic
- Create and manage the social media calendar under the supervision of the Marketing Project Manager
- Engage with the online community on all our social media platforms
- Monitor and measure pre-determined KPIs across all platforms
- Create monthly reports and provide recommendations based on the performance of the content
- 2 years in Social Media and Community Management
- Impeccable writing skills (English)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of the Google Suite
- Project Management skills
- Graphic Design skills a plus
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 8th, 2020.
Bring your passion and skills to DESTA and join a dynamic team of young professionals giving back to the community!
DESTA’s mission: Based in Little Burgundy and serving participants across Greater Montreal, DESTA supports Black youth aged 18 to 35 in reaching their educational, employability, and entrepreneurial goals