Location: Montreal, Quebec (remote for the time being)
Language: English, French, an asset
Compensation: Based on experience level of candidate
DESTA is looking to hire a part-time Program Coordinator for the expansion of our Community Food Delivery Program. In this role you will manage, coordinate and oversee the project in line with DESTA’s strategy and overall organizational mission.
- Schedule work tasks, oversee daily operations and logistics, coordinate the activities and set priorities for managing the program
- Community outreach
- Recruit, coordinate and manage volunteers
- On-site coordination of Food Baskets
- Reception of food supplies at DESTA
- Communicate, coordinate and follow-up with families receiving deliveries
- Monitor budgets and maintain financial records pertaining to program activities
- Report weekly progress to Project Manager
- Candidate may also be asked to contribute and support other programs at DESTA.
- 2 years in a Project Coordinator role
- Excellent time management skills
- Close attention to detail and the ability to plan ahead
- Experience with budgeting a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of Google Suite
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 25th, 2020.
Bring your passion and skills to DESTA and join a dynamic team of young professionals giving back to the community!
DESTA’s mission: Based in Little Burgundy and serving participants across Greater Montreal, DESTA supports Black youth aged 18 to 35 in reaching their educational, employability, and entrepreneurial goals